For No-Shave November, Fans for the Cure is encouraging people to grow facial hair or don blue mustaches to remind men and their families of the importance of early – and regular – testing for prostate cancer. Our awareness efforts will include highlighting the many treatment options that follow a diagnosis of prostate cancer. We will certainly be talking about the often under-emphasized side effects of the different treatment options. We will emphasize the importance of taking care of our overall physical and mental health during a journey with this disease.
Our programs include:
* Online support groups for men and for women
* Our highly-rated podcast, Stay in the Game
* Free in-person screenings
* In-person and online educational and awareness events
* Medical referrals for men facing a prostate cancer diagnosis
With our team of fundraisers and supporters, we are asking for donations in support of our programs.
|17||Donna Coney Island||$20.00|